Monday

RON PAUL INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONY WILE - QUESTION EIGHT

Daily Bell: What gives you the most hope right now?

Ron Paul: I think I get the biggest encouragement from talking to young people figuring this out. Their minds are more open, they’re aware of the problems. And, once again, they’re not the 51 percent but the ones who will come out and get involved in the many projects I have are very, very enthusiastic about learning and being involved. Some of them get involved in politics and some do other things like teaching. I think that’s where I get the greatest encouragement.

And, of course, the places where I go I get more support from people who are probably under 30. But then again, there are a few over 30 that know better and remember times that were different, when government was smaller and things were better and people were self-reliant. So I think nobody can measure those numbers of people out there but there are a lot of people who are very sympathetic and we just have to persist. And I think that is what’s happening.

We’re having a lot of determined people, not only because we have the access to the Internet but because of the blatant failures. I noticed a big blip in interest in what I was talking about with the Fed when the housing bubble burst and there’ll be another giant movement in our direction when the next crash comes, which I suspect is not too far off.